Centerpiece Wednesday- Simple Christmas ideas - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday- Simple Christmas ideas

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I was really drawn to simplistic Christmas ideas this week...I think because my eyes have felt overwhelmed lately from constantly looking at so many Christmas ideas online.....there have been so many home tours with AMAZING over the top gorgeousness..and I have not been able to stop looking, then there is all the online shopping and the emails and texts reminding me about this deal and that deal...my eyes needed a rest. I picked some simple but creative and beautiful ideas to highlight.

I think you will LOVE these!

 

 

I thought this Peace On Earth banner on the globe was such a cute idea Duct Tape And Denim

Peace on Earth Christmas banner on my globe | DuctTapeAndDenim.com

 

I love this tablescape from Pink Fortitude

Red and Retro Christmas Tablescape by coconutheadsurvivalguide.com

How cute are these free printable gift tags!! Brepurposed

Free Neutral Christmas Gift Tags

I think this idea of using old puzzle pieces as gift tags is so cool! Domestically Beautiful

Chalkboard Christmas Tags

 

Simple unadorned Christmas tree from Botanic Bleu highlighting a Scandinavian Tradition

 

How cute is this painted sled from Little Red Brick House

Grain Sack Stripe Christmas Sled | LITTLE RED BRICK HOUSE

 

In case you missed any of my recent posts you can check them out here

 

The Style Sisters Christmas Home Tour Linky Party

Christmas home tour

 

Fashion Friday 5 Casual Outfits

Fashion Friday 5 casual outfits

 

Red and Lime Green Christmas Tablescape

Red and lime green Christmas tablescape

 

Partaaay On gals!

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

16 Comments

  1. Beautiful features!! Thanks for hosting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the printables and the puzzle gift tag idea! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely features. My first time to visit. Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my unadorned Christmas tree. I'm so honored to be included with all the other great features.

    Merry Christmas et Joyeux Noël.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty features. Thank you so much for hosting the party.
    Happy holidays,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Karin! Thanks so much for the party~love the puzzle tags, so cute!
    I hope you have a Merry week!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a wonderful day. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing everyone's inspired creativity for the Christmas season. HTanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello beautiful ladies! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Please come and join our party. We would love to party with you. Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome party!Thank you so much for featuring my sled!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty, pretty! Love it all!
    Great Party!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so very much for the lovely feature this week!! Hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for all the lovely Christmas inspiration! I hope you and yours have a lovely holiday and a happy and healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun party--thanks so much for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0